Volunteers in Sport
The Department of Sport and Recreation, through the Community Volunteer Project, has partnered with Volunteering WA, the peak body for volunteering in Western Australia, to deliver the Volunteers in Sport project to recruit volunteers for sport and recreation clubs and groups from universities and the corporate sector.
Volunteering WA can help clubs by:
· Providing a sport and recreation specific volunteer recruitment website to list your volunteer opportunities;
· Working with community partners to promote your volunteer opportunities and events; and
· Providing support and training related to working with volunteers.
Volunteers from universities and the corporate sector can help clubs with…
· Governance, accounting & administration
· IT & websites
· Events & tournaments
· Developing policies & grant applications
· and in many other ways…
If your club needs volunteers, then this project will be able to assist.
Volunteers in Sport Project Flyer
Further information is available on the above promotional flyer, the Volunteers in Sport website at http://sport.volunteeringwa.org.au/ and click on “sign up” or by contacting Matthew Maxted, Volunteering WA’s Project Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9482 4310.