Saturday Pennant extreme weather procedure

by admin on January 9, 2014

Notice for Pennant Bowlers and Club Officials The Bowls WA Fixtures & Events Committee will make a decision on the General Abandonment or otherwise of the Saturday Men’s Pennant Competition immediately following the Weather Bureau’s 4.20pm update (Friday 10th).
This decision will be communicated via the BWA website immediately following.
The Ladies Saturday Pennant Competition, which runs under a different policy, will be Abandoned if the forecast at the above update is 38c or higher – at this time a likely position.
Should pennant continue on Saturday, the Umpire of the Day as sole arbiter, MUST abide by the policies as outlined on pages 38 and 54 (men) and 38 and 80 (women).