Winning Drive – Top Plan
Top Plan is one of the courses within the Winning Drive program and Bowls WA encourages all clubs to register for and attend these sessions as they are all about assisting clubs and giving clear direction for their future. Attendance is free and it is beneficial for those who attend and their club.
Below is more about the program run by the Western Australian Sports Federation.
About Top Plan
Created by sport for sport, Top Plan is a planning tool that can assist sporting clubs and associations to set a clear direction to guide them into the future.
Top Plan begins with engaging members (via a members questionnaire) to provide input into what they consider to be the essential elements of their club or association. This information guides the subsequent short (2 hour) planning session where the committee members further develop the purpose, values, vision and behaviours, both in and out of competition. The outcome is an annual plan with clear strategies and objectives to guide your club or association into the future.
At a Top Plan session we’ll help you discover and answer the following questions:
- What do your members think?
- What is your culture, purpose and vision?
- What values and behaviours do you want to see at your club(s)?
Benefits of Top Plan include:
- Member driven
- Specifically tailored for sport
- Easily identify clear and achievable objectives
- Walk out with a 2-3 page plan that clearly articulates your club’s direction and actions
- Built-in tools to support plan updates and reviews
- Multi-year planning available
For more information click here
For session information click here
You can also contact your RBM or Kaitlin Tyrrell at Bowls WA with any further enquires
Wednesday 13th February
6:00pm – 8:00pm
Mid West Sports House, 268-270 Foreshore Drive, Geraldton