2020 All Abilities State Championships – Entries Open
The 2020 All Abilities State Championships are open for Entries for bowlers who have a:
- Hearing Impairment
- Intellectual Disability
- Physical Disability
- Vision Impairment
This event will run over the weekend of Saturday 29 February and Sunday 1 March at Kardinya Bowling Club. Cost is $20 for the weekend – this includes both days of play. If interested, lunches of sandwiches with a soda will be available for order each day, prior to play, for $7.00.
Format of Play will be Singles (Saturday) and Pairs (Sunday). The decision of further play format, sectional versus round-robin, will be decided once entries close on Friday 7 February.
To enter online (our preferred choice) CLICK HERE.
HOW TO ENTER ONLINE (CLICK HERE)
- Click on the link to arrive at the BowlsLink Competition Entry Form.
- Ignore Team Name under Key Details, scroll to the bottom of the page … click NEXT.
- Enter your details and click the SAVE button. Scroll down a little more and click NEXT.
- Click on Primary Contact and select yourself, or select ‘Someone Else?’ And enter details then click NEXT.
- Click on the ‘Entry Type’ field and select your category: Deaf, Intellectual, Physical or Vision Impaired, and then click NEXT.
- Review the information you have entered:
- If changes are needed, click the BACK key to where the information is held – change it and move forward to the same page.
- If no changes are needed (information is correct), scroll down the page and slide the ‘Do you accept these Terms and Conditions?’ button to YES. Click on the NEXT button.
- Click on the Payment Method field and select Credit Card. Enter the credit card information as requested. When done, select PAY.
Entries can also be completed and sent in paper format, CLICK HERE for the printable pdf entry form (entries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
The following links can be followed, downloaded, printed to share the word of this inclusive event now in its sixth year. We encourage clubs to share this information:
- 2020 All Ability State Championships Flyer (to print for distribution)
- 2020 All Abilities State Championships Online Entry Form
- 2020 All Abilities State Championships Entry Form (to print for paper entries)
- 2020 AA Conditions Of Play V2
NEEDED: Volunteers for (1) Markers on Saturday, and (2) Umpires for both days.
Please contact Denise McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0449 619 841 for EOI.
Come and Join the Fun!
2019 All Abilities State Championships Award Presentations (The Deaf Clap for a Great Weekend!)