Covid Update – Metro Pennants to go ahead
Update February 5th 2021 at 9am
Given the continued end of full lockdown at 6pm 5th February Metropolitan Pennants competitions will recommence from Saturday 6th February under the following guidelines inline with the State Government advice.
- Masks must be worn before, during and after play.
- Venues will be limited to 150 players, staff and spectators, this includes both inside and outside areas of clubs.
- The 4 sqm rule will apply for venues, again up to 150 patrons.
- Patrons must be seated when eating or drinking.
- Bowlers who play Metropolitan Pennants but reside outside of the Metro or Peel Region must have a government exemption for travel into these areas.
- Venue contacts registers must be in place and strictly followed. Fines apply to both venues and individuals who do not comply.
Clubs within the South West will be free to re-open and resume normal pre-lockdown activity.
Clubs within the Metro and Peel Region are required to follow the State Government advice until the restrictions are lifted at 12.01am 14th February 2021.
Bowls WA encourages all clubs and their members to continue to maintain Covid Health and Safety practices at all times.