2021 ALL ABILITIES STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS – ENTRIES OPEN
The 2021 All Abilities State Championships are open for Entries for bowlers who have a:
- Hearing Impairment
- Intellectual Disability
- Physical Disability
- Vision Impairment
This event will run over the weekend of Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 April at Kardinya Bowling Club. Cost is $20 for the weekend – this includes both days of play. If interested, lunches of a sandwich and soda will be available for order each day, prior to play, for $7.00.
Format of Play for Singles and Pairs will depend on the number of entries, and sectional versus round-robin, will be decided after entries close on Friday 26 March.
To enter online (our preferred choice) CLICK HERE.
HOW TO ENTER ONLINE (CLICK HERE)
- Click on the link to arrive at the BowlsLink Competition Entry Form.
- Enter your details and click the SAVE button. Scroll down a little more and click NEXT.
- CHOOSE yourself and then click NEXT.
- Read the Conditions of Play and then click NEXT.
- Click on the ‘Entry Type’ field and select your category: Deaf, Intellectual, Physical or Vision Impaired, and then click NEXT.
- Review the information you have entered:
- If changes are needed, click the BACK key to where the information is held – change it and move forward to the same page you have just left.
- If no changes are needed (information is correct), scroll down the page and slide the ‘Do you accept these Terms and Conditions?’ button to YES. Click on the NEXT button.
- Click on the Payment Method field and select Credit Card. Enter the credit card information as requested. When done, select PAY.
Entries can also be completed and sent in paper format, CLICK HERE for the printable pdf entry form (entries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, dropped into the Bowls WA office at 158 Main Street, Osborne Park, or mailed in to Bowls WA, PO Box 123, Osborne Park WA 6917).
The following links can be followed, downloaded, printed to share the word of this inclusive event now in its seventh year. We encourage clubs to share this information:
- 2021 All Ability State Championships Flyer (to print for distribution)
- 2021 All Abilities State Championships Online Entry Form
- 2021 All Abilities State Championships Entry Form (to print for paper entries)
- 2021 AA Conditions of Play