Covid interim restrictions in place
Covid Interim Restriction for Clubs – Perth & Peel
For the period April 27th 2021 to 12.01am Saturday 1st May 2021
This advice applies to clubs in the Perth and Peel area only.
Following the lifting of the three day lockdown Bowls WA would like to remind clubs to comply with the recently announced State Government guidelines which apply from Tuesday 27th April to 12.01am Saturday 1st May
- A maximum of 20 patrons for venues (clubhouse) plus staff are allowed. Clubs are encouraged to actively monitor this by having someone at the clubhouse door/gate entry area.
- 4 square metre capacity rule in place
- All members and guests attending clubs should wear masks at all times except eating or drinking.
- Clubs providing food and drink must do so with seated service only
- Community sport (games and roll ups) may occur without spectators provided the above rules are also adhered to
- Clubs should continue to use the Covid Safe QR Code or a registration form to record those in attendance at their venue
Any further queries should be directed to the Covid hotline 13 26843