We are changing the face of cancer care – delivering a truly personalised care experience with the best clinical outcomes close to home.
We believe care needs to be:
- focused on the individual, not just their condition
- easily available when and where it’s needed most
- designed to give you the best possible life outcomes.
At GenesisCare we strive to deliver an integrated care model, and as a leading cancer treatment specialist, we are continuing to change how people experience cancer treatment and care.
Our services include:
- Medical oncology – infusion suites offering chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone treatments, and targeted therapies
- Theranostics – an innovative, personalised treatment using diagnostic imaging to identify if target receptors are present on cancer cells, followed by precision radiation treatment that targets these receptors
- Access to diagnostics
- Innovative radiation oncology treatments including:
• Stereotactic radiation therapy
• Stereotactic radiosurgery
• Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer and wide-field cancerisation
- Clinical trials – we provide access to an extensive clinical trials service, and being part of a global network, we can provide more options that may improve your quality-of-life and treatment outcomes.
We have 40 treatment centres across Australia, with seven in WA, all offering high-quality, personalised oncology treatment, tailored to your individual needs.
Our WA centres:
Bunbury – South West Radiation Oncology Service
Tel: 08 9726 6400
Fiona Stanley Hospital
Tel: 08 6318 2882
Tel: 08 9286 8800
Joondalup – Shenton House
Tel: 08 9400 6213
Tel: 08 9559 2900
Tel: 08 9366 1500
Tel: 08 6318 2868