Coaching programs are held in the metro Pennant off-season (April to September) at venues both north and south of the river. These courses are conducted by Bowls Australia accredited Presenters and Assessors.
Prospective new coaches are required to go through the Club Coach Accreditation course and are invited to submit an application.
Existing Club Coaches who apply for reaccreditation before, or within twelve (12) months of, their current accreditation expiring can do the simple reaccreditation process outlined on the Coach Reaccreditation Page.
Registration forms to attend an upcoming Club Coach Course can be obtained by downloading the forms from the link provided below, or contacting Bowls WA on:
Phone: (08) 9340 0800
COSTS PER COACH COURSE:
|$130.00||Club Coach Accreditation|
|$20.00||Club Coach Reaccreditation|
|$44.00||Introductory Coach Course|
|TBA||Advanced Coach Accreditation|
Please click on each individual tab within the right hand menu for further information on each course and its particular processes.
COACHING RELATED FORMS:
Current and Competent Letter (This is a word document)
2021 Coach Course Schedule: (COMING SOON)
(1) Club Coach Courses
(2) Selection Modules
(3) Competition Modules
(4) Combined Selection & Competition Modules (Day Event)
2021 Coach Course Flyers (COMING SOON):
- ALL Coach Courses & Modules
- Club Coach Course (weekend course)
- Competition & Selection Modules (3 hour evening session)
- NEW – Combined Competition & Selection Module (Day sessions) Selection 9 AM – 12 PM, Competition 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Date: Monday 7 September
5. NEW – Selection Module (Dowerin, Friday 25 September, 1 PM)