Communications & Technology Committee
- Clive Adams – Chair
- Aaron Clark (Staff)
- Troy Kinnane (RBM)
- Ray Povey
The Communications and Technology Committee is an Advisory Committee to the Club & People Development Committee. The purpose of the Committee is to provide advice to that committee on the most effective means of communicating accurate information to the Association’s stakeholders and ensuring that the technology available to the Association is fit for purpose to enable the successful implementation of the projects identified within the Club Development and Modernization Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Committee is responsible for:
- Ensuring that information that is communicated by the Association is timely, accurate and clear in its purpose,
- The on-going review of current methods of information distribution, including but not limited to all BWA publications, the BWA website, BWA social media interactions, live streaming (including podcasts), instructional videos and face to face interactions/forums,
- Ensuring that BWA generated communications are mindful of the requirements of the Privacy Act and that the privacy of individuals is protected at all time,
- Ensuring the technology that is available to the Association and its committees/volunteers is fit for purpose and does not hinder the completion of the strategies/projects outlined in the various Plans.
- The Committee shall consist of no more than four (4) members,
- Members of the Committee are expected to have sufficient knowledge or expertise in the area to enable the successful attainment of the committee’s purpose,
- The Chair of the Committee will be the appropriate staff member as appointed by the CEO.
- Committee meetings are held once every three months or as determined by the Chair of the Committee,
- The Committee will nominate a Secretary, who is required to submit minutes from the meeting to the Club & People Development Committee, including any recommendations.
Term of Office
The term of office shall be two (2) years from the date of commencement.