Successful clubs and associations plan. It is the most effective way to sustain, improve and develop your club or association and map out a better future.
Bowls Australia Business Plans
Bowls Australia through the RBM program provide business plan templates and examples for clubs. These are …..
Business Plan Club Examples
DSR Club Workshops Operational Planning and Goal Setting
The material in these documents covers the following learning outcomes:
• Why, what and when should you plan?
• Goal setting and establishing priorities for your club
• Planning models and processes
• The key elements of the planning process
• What does success look like – evaluating the plan
Collaborate & plan for best practice.
Top Club is an online planning tool that can assist your club to achieve best practice procedures. It facilitates a sense of ownership by engaging your members to provide input into what they consider to be the essential elements of their club. Top Club’s planning is based on what members nominate to be the club’s purpose, values, vision and appropriate member behaviour both on and off the greens. The outcome is a year long club plan with clear strategies and objectives that can assist you with the delegation process and prioritising.
Top Club can assist your club to spread the workload, enhance club culture and ultimately make life easier for your president and committee..
• The Sessions are FREE
• Reduce 2 days of planning to 2.5 hours
• Includes access to bowls specific resources
Your club outcomes:
- Develop year long strategies & objectives
- Achieve your club goals
- Assign responsibility & due dates
Get involved, speak with your Regional Bowls Manager or contact Bowls WA.