Phase 4 Restrictions Announcement
The move to Phase 4 restrictions announced recently by the WA State Government and to be applied from Saturday June 27th will see WA Bowling Clubs return to almost normal operations. The important changes for clubs with the transition to Phase 4 are listed below:
- All existing gathering limits and the 100/300 rule will be removed. Gathering limits will only be determined by WA’s reduced 2sqm capacity rule;
- The 2sqm rule will include staff only at venues that hold more than 500 patrons;
- Removal of seated service requirements at food businesses and licensed premises, meaning Western Australians can once again enjoy a beer while standing at a pub or bar;
- No requirement to maintain patron register at food businesses and licensed premises;
- Staff, Members and guests should continue to maintain 1.5m social distancing and practice good hygiene.
Clubs are again encouraged to update their COVID Safety Plan through the following documents:
Bowls WA would again like to thank clubs and their members who have continued to follow the state government and health advice given during this period of COVID-19 affected restrictions.