Bowls WA Office Catch Up – Affiliation Fees
Bowls Australia Regional Bowls Manager Clive Adams is joined by Bowls WA CEO Ken Pride to chat about two important topics heading into the 2020-21 season.
1. The importance of Bowls Link and clubs maintaining accurate ‘Playing Rights’ members in the database so Club Affiliation Fees can be calculated correctly.
The key dates clubs should be aware of being:
- October 1st – Notice of Bowls Link ‘Playing Rights’ members sent to clubs
- October 14th – cut off for calculation of ‘Playing Rights’ members with Invoices to be sent to clubs prior to October 30th.
- November 30th – payment of Invoice due
Metro clubs can still register to attend a Bowls Link training course on Thursday 17th September at https://www.bowlswa.com.au/2020/08/20/bowls-link-membership-training-course/
2. Covid advice around the upcoming pennant season.