Covid 19 Update
Bowls WA would like to provide a reminder to clubs regarding Covid-19 procedures.
Whilst WA has remained Covid free within the community for a lengthy period of time, the health department and government measures have allowed our sport to continue competition and operate in a safe way. It is important that our Bowls Community does not become complacent moving forward and our clubs continue to comply with the regulations.
Bowls WA encourages clubs to continue to practice the following measures:
- Bowling Clubs should have a COVID Safety Plan as required by the West Australian Government.
- Staff and Volunteers who operate within a club kitchen or bar have completed the required AHA Hospitality Hygiene Course
- Clubs comply to their maximum capacity under the COVID Safety Plan. The 2M square rule remains in place.
- Clubs encourage members to maintain social distance in all areas of their club. 1.5m rule.
- Clubs encourage members to sanitise their hands as often as necessary. Clubs should ensure Hand sanitiser is available for their members.
- Clubs encourage members to not attend their club if they are feeling sick and/or displaying Covid-19 like symptoms.
- Clubs should sign in guests as required by Law and also maintain a contact tracing register. More information available here
We thank all clubs, their members, staff & volunteers for being Covid Safe and complying with venue and state government rules.